Monday, June 13, 2005

Never Eat at Perkins Restaurant

I thought that this was important so I am putting up a link here. I ate at Perkins on Jefferson Road in Rochester on Friday, June 10 and received the second worst treatment that I have ever received at a restaurant. I was not a blogger the last time that I was treated so poorly so no one really heard about it. But this time, I get to tell everyone and spare you from having to give your hard earned money so such awful people. I want to point out that it was specifically Carrie Giambra the unprofessional general manager who was so rude and not any of her competent wait staff who were very upset that they had to represent her to us. You can check out more about the incident at SGL2.

Needless to say, I will never go to a Perkins restaurant again. And for those of you who know me, that is a pretty serious thing considering the support that I have given them over the years. Now I am ashamed to have ever supported them. Thanks to Denny's for removing them from the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home